3/29/08

Cards I made last night


Here are two cards that I made last night. The 4 x 4 cards is for my first SCS swap called "Swap for first time Swappers". The larger card is one I made just because I like the look of the Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi in the Spring Silhouttes Designer Series Paper. I used my fave stamp set, Kind Thoughts, cirle and scallop punches, Dazzling Diamonds (of course!) and brads from the new Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware set. The ribbon on the smaller card is Mellow Moss Taffetta and the larger is Very Vanilla Grosgrain. If you notice, the smaller card has a quarter of a Carousel Note attached to the front. It was dry embossed and hole pierced with the Pick a Petal Classy Brass Template. I CASE'd this super idea from Patty Bennett's Blog (you can find the link under Fabulous blogs that I stalk). Let me know what you think about the designs.

1 comment:

Stampvamp said...

So cute!! Great job!!