3/29/08

Welcome to my blog!



Hello everyone!

My Name is Julie and Iam a total stampaholic/blog stalker so I thought that I would combine those 2 freakish traits of mine(lol) and start my own blog. There are so many gorgeous stamp blogs out there so please be patient with me as I will be tweaking mine as I go along.

The first thing I should mention is that I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, so you will probably only see projects made with SU! supplies on this blog. I truly believe that they produce some of the finest stamping supplies in the industry, and since I am a demo, I feel that SU! product is what I should be working with (except for my moments of Bella weakness) but that is for another post!
Anyway, here is a birthday card that I made for my dear friend Tia last month, and I loved how it turned out, so I mass produced it for one of my swaps at the Oakland SU! Regionals in February. Supplies are as follows:

One of a Kind Stamp Set
Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White CS
Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Pink Passion Ink
Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Ticket Corner Punch, White Gel Pen, Zig Silver Painty Pen

Rock and Roll Stamping Technique (stamp rubber in lighter color, then just roll edges in darker or contrasting ink)

Hope you like it!

No comments: