4/1/08

Carousel Note Memory Purse (My version)




Many thanks to Jan Tink and Patty Bennett
for this project idea. Is this not the perfect Mother's Day Gift? I first saw this gorgeous memory purse on the blogs of Jan and Patty(hope you are enjoying Bermuda!) and knew I had to attempt one. I stayed up until 2am one Friday night making this project. It took me about 3 hours to figure it out from a picture that I printed from Patty's blog but I think I did a pretty good job. It was actually quite simple once I figured out the basic measurements. This purse was constructed using Stampin' Up! Carousel Notes and their matching envelopes. I will be teaching this class on April 26th so my customers can make one just in time for Mother's Day. Again, many thanks to Jan and Patty for sharing this fabulous idea!
I hope everyone had a great April Fool's Day and no one played any tricks on you! I must go now to make sure the kiddies have completed their homework and to watch American Idol and cheer on my fave, David Cook. Goodnight, all!

1 comment:

scrappindianeh said...

Hi Julie! I found your blog from your email you sent me. I absolutely love this project. It looks hard but I bet it was fun making it.

Diane