4/13/08

Hostess Appreciation Night Project


Here is one of the projects my Stamp Tramps made for Hostess Appreciation Night. This is a photo album and the pages are made of SU! Clear Envelopes. This is the cover and it is stamped with the "Pretty Amazing" stamp set. I thought this would be a great project for the girls to make for Mother's Day gifts. They seemed to really like it. Everyone had a great time. Stupid me, I forgot to take pictures of the girls, they are hardly ever here all at the same time. My dear hubby barbequed chicken breasts for dinner and we had baked potatoes, salad and garlic bread. For dessert we had an ice cream sundae bar and that seemed to go over really well. Tia was the big winner, she ended up with 2 stamp sets, Gina ended up with one but Amanda won the mystery hostess drawing and earned an extra $25.00 in hostess awards. Go Amanda! I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves and I can't wait to have the next one!

No comments: