4/3/08

I feel a little "Miss Guided"

No cards tonight, I am really tired, long work day (icky payroll). I do, however, want to share something with you TV addicts (such as myself). If you haven't checkedt out yet, there is the cutest and funniest new show on ABC on Thursday nights at 8pm. It is called "Miss-guided" and is about the adventues of a gal who is now the guidance counselor at the very high school that she was a student at. This show is hilarious! It premiered about 3 weeks ago and every week there are 2 brand new back to back episodes. If you were a teenager in the 80's like me (as this gal was) you will really enjoy this show. It stars Judy Greer (the best friend from "13 Going on 30" and "The Wedding Planner") It is also produced by Ashton Kutcher (love him)! He made a guest appearance last week that was awesome! Anyway, just thought I would share. For all of you that are going into withdrawal from no "Grey's Anatomy" this cute little sitcom might be a good filler. Have a great Friday!

No comments: