4/7/08

Not much posting this week.

Hi everyone. I won't be posting much this week because I will be putting in a lot of overtime at my boring, day job. Our accounting system has been down for a month (which meant a lot of time off for stamping!)but is now back up. Unfortunately we lost everything for 2008 so we have to recreate Jan, Feb and most of March as well as work on April. This means no time for stamping this week! But I have a little sneak peak for all of you SU! lovers. If you go to Patty's blog you can see some gorgeous stamps, paper and colors that will be available in the next catalog. Patty got to see all of these items on the wonderful cruise to Bermuda that SU! gave her and many, many other demos. You can find her link at the bottom right hand side of this page, listed under "Fabulous Blogs that I stalk". Take a gander and let me know what you think. Bye for now!

No comments: