4/12/08

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yahoo!! I am so excited. I logged on to the Stampin' Up! demo website today and found out that my card was one of yesterday's featured cards in the Stamper's Showcase! I cannot believe it! To the left is the swap that I made for the Oakland SU! Regionals. At regionals, there is a basket where you can drop one of you swaps in for SU! to have. They sometimes use these cards for future regional or convention displays, Stamper's Showcase on the demo site as well as the SU! magazine publication. They chose my card! I am so excited, can you tell? Unfortunately, this website that it is posted on is available to demos only, so my customers cannot look at it. I have the card posted on my SU! site as well as SCS but never did I think SU! would feature it on the demo site. You made my day, Stampin' Up!
The stamp set that I used is called "She's all that" and is available in the SU! mini catalog that expires May 31st, so if you are interested in purchasing this set, please contact me.
Well, I must be off, I need to put the finishing touches on my Hostess Appreciation Night....my Stamp Tramps will be here at 7pm for dinner, dessert, games, make-n-takes and 2 super cute projects that I will post tomorrow! Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

CONGRATS!! It's an awesome card, too! Patty