5/4/08

Exhausting Week!

So sorry for not posting this past week. Too much overtime at work, prepping for Stamp Camp on Saturday, and being hit by a flying mattress on the freeway has taken up all my time. I am recovering today and prepping for next week's Stamp Tramp Meeting, but I will post my Stamp Camp Samples a little bit later. I will also post the winning card contest card, made by a wonderful lady named Tonja!

Speaking of Stamp Camp, thanks to all of my customers that attended Stamp Camp in Modesto on Saturday. We had wonderful feedback! Some people even told us that this was the best stamp camp that they had ever attended! Everyone loved the location (Modesto Covenant Church) in Modesto and wanted to know when the next one was scheduled. I met a lot of new, wonderful people and was very happy with the responses that I got on my projects. Keep watching my blog and website for info on the next one!

No comments: