5/9/08

It's finally Friday!


What a great day! I took a little break from work this morning and checked out Patty Bennett's blog and much to my suprise I found my card the subject of today's post. I enrolled in one of her upcoming classes and mailed my check in a card that I designed for a recent open house and she posted it with some very nice comments. I was very pleased and very honored as you all know that I think she is a stamping goddess! This is her picture and if you want to check out her post click here http://pattystamps.typepad.com/. You will first see her great post on making bracelets with the SU! Build-a-brad kit, but if you scroll down you will see my card. I am so thrilled! I actually made this card with cardstock and ribbon that was leftover from one of the SU! Christmas Promos. It was quite simple and it features one of my favorite stamp sets: Kind Thoughts. I just love that butterfly!
Well, I am beat. Left work on time today, but came home and busted my butt cleaning the house for stamp club tomorrow. Where does all of the dust and dog hair come from? Oh yeah, from the 3 dogs that live with us. What was I thinking? Have a great weekend.

No comments: