5/11/08

May Stamp Club Meeting





Today was our May meeting of the Stamp Tramps. Only 3 girls out of 6 made it, but we had fun. The girls had 3 projects to make: 2 card ideas that I got from my SU! upline, Kim, and one of the projects that I demo'd at last week's Stamp Camp. It was a 5 x 5 scrapbook page using "Live Your Dream". The card that used the Summer Picnic paper gave the girls options to choose their own colors, patterns and embellishments. I love to see how each person used their own ideas to create something brilliant! My friend Ruby changed her "Love" card to "Bride" because she had a bridal shower to go to later in the day and she needed a card. My pal Amelia always changes up her cards and I love to see what she comes up with each time.

Starting from the top photo: Amelia's cards, Ruby's cards, Sandra's cards, Amelia making her card, all of those girls hard at work.

We had a lot of fun today and afterwards we went to Las Casuelas Mexican Restaurant for a late lunch. My friend Ruby and I then went shopping for a gift for the bridal shower she was attending later (nothing like waiting until the last minute, Ruby). We had a ton of fun picking out a picnic basket full of goodies for the bride and groom (Hi Kayla and Steve) for their Hawaiian Honeymoon themed shower. I will post a pic of that later.


No comments: