5/20/08

New blog to check out!

Here is a new blog that I think you will love. I first heard about Jaron Winder from my friend Kim (my SU upline). Jaron works for Stampin' Up as a speaker/demo who travels around the world presenting at SU functions such as regionals and conventions. I had heard many great things from Kim about how entertaining and funny Jaron's presentations were. I attended my first SU! regional in Oakland this past February and was lucky enough to see Jaron in action. He is one of the funniest people I have ever seen! He really made the experience humorous and memorable, so I was very excited to stumble across his blog (linked from Life with Shannon, another great SU! employee). His blog was under construction until this week and he has finally made his first post today. You can check it out here: http://jaronsjunkdrawer.blogspot.com/. You gotta love this guy! Let me know what you think!

No comments: