5/8/08

Stamp Camp Project





Here are some of the projects that I designed for last week's Stampin' Extravaganza in Modesto. The top card is favor card with a pocket inside to hold a gift card, Ghirardelli Chocolate, or tea bag. This was one of the projects that the guests made, because it was quick and easy. The other project was a 6" x6" scrapbook page using the Pretties Kit. I dyed the flowers with Purely Pomegranate and Sage Shadow Inks. The stamp set that I used was "Pretty Amazing" and I have to say, I think the finished project was pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. I tried to make one of my stations at stamp camp kind of wedding oriented, so I created these 2 projects along with a clear envelope photo album (you will find this in an earlier post) and also a gift box. I will post the gift box later.

In case you are wondering, the couple featured in the picture is not myself and my husband. I needed a current wedding picture that would fit on my page, so I borrowed this pic from an amazing blog, called "Confessions of A CF Husband" Here is the link: http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/ If you haven't checked it out yet, you really need to. It will really restore your faith in God. This couple (and their baby) have been thru so much the past few months, you just won't believe it. I found their story to be one that is very inspiring and I check this blog every single day to follow the progress of the wife (her name is Tricia). If you read their story and then look at the wedding picture you will totally understand why I used it in my project along with the quote that I stamped.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Still working long hours and barely have time for my kids, so I must keep it short. I have to give Natalie her spelling test and a shower. I will post more after Stamp Club this weekend.

Sorry about the glare on the pics, I really need to invest in a better camera.