6/27/08

Cards from tonights Stamp-a-stack class!

Here are the projects from the Stamp-a-Stack class that I taught tonight.
Many thanks to Jenn Dierks http://igotstamps.com for the great tutorial and card idea for the Fresh Squeezed card (glass of lemonade). Is this not the cutest card ever? Check out her blog because she has the greatest project ideas. We made this card at my stamp club meeting a few weeks ago so I thought I would teach it to my non-stamp club members that attend my classes. Tonight my student was Brenda so we had a one-on-one class and it was great. I just love getting to know my customers on a more personal level and having a one-on-one class really lets me do that.

I also want to give thanks to Michelle Fischer for the Kind Thoughts Card. Please check out her gallery on splitcoast, it is so beautiful. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=14296
I CASE'd her card from SplitCoastStampers with a few changes. I chalked the butterfly and used heat and stick powder and DD glitter over the top to give it kind of a glowing look.

Time to call it a night. I need to hit some garage sales tomorrow, looking for some nightstands for my bedroom and then I have a recipe swap dinner party to attend at Tia's. I will post our creations on Sunday!

No comments: