6/7/08

Cherries for the Cherry!




Here is a little gift that I put together for a dear friend of mine, Karen Cherry, hence the theme! I am sure she is tired of getting cherry presents, but since I had never given her a gift bearing the fruit of her name (hee-hee) I thought I was entitled to do it at least once. I saw these adorable cherry items at Target on a recent shopping trip and could not resist and it was just in time for her birthday (May 23). I loved the little cheese spreaders and selection of colors and I even found this cute little tin container to hold it all. The image on the left is a fridge magnet that I made using SU! chipboard, stamps and inks. I used the rock and roll effect to make the "Ranier Cherries" which I thought were a nice change from the regular "Bing" cherry. Anyway, I hope she enjoys her goodies and I hope you all enjoy taking a gander at them. By the way, I made her card using a heat and stick/glitter technique that I had just learned from my wonderful SU! upline, Kim. Thanks, Kim, for yet another super idea!

1 comment:

scrappindianeh said...

Very cute birthday present. The card is soooooooo cute. Love it!