6/8/08

Out of my comfort zone!

Here is a card that I made a couple of weekends ago while I was watching the movie "Ed TV", and I mean it literally took me the whole movie to make this card! I went out of my comfort zone and cut out all of my flowers and the leaves and vines as well. I am not very fond of cutting things out as I do not have the patience for it. This card took a very long time but I think it came out pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Definitely not a swap card! Here are the details (all products SU! of course): Time Well Spent Level 3 Hostess stamp set, Old Olive Textured CS, Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White CS, Spring Break DSP (my new fave!), white gel pen, rhinestone brads. I ordered this paper just recently to give this color combo a try and I really like it! I don't usually use this combo but I think the colors really pop. You can see another card with this combo in a few posts down. Hope you like it! Now I must go to prep the materials for next Saturday's Stamp Tramp meeting. Have a great week!

1 comment:

scrappindianeh said...

This card is adorable! Love it!