6/30/08

Saturday Night Recipe Swap Third Look

I just have to say that I have a bunch of talented stampin' girlfriends. Here are 2 more recipe swaps from Saturday Night's Swap/Dinner Party. These 2 were made by Gina and how adorable is that monkey? This little guy was retired last year, but he sure makes one heck of a happy little page! I can't wait to try this recipe for Monkey Bread. Yum!

I loved the simplicity and elegance of the 2nd page. This page uses the "Live your Dream" stamp set and this recipe for Rich Potato Casserole is awesome! We all got to sample this dish and boy was it tasty! This dish is good old fashioned comfort food and it really hit the spot. This recipe comes in handy when you are suffering from PMS and have those food cravings (as I had on Saturday night)! Tune in tomorrow night for some more adorable and tasty recipe pages.

No comments: