7/9/08

Awesome Stamp Class with Patty Bennett!





A few Saturdays ago I was fortunate enough to attend a class taught by the adored Stampin' Up! Executive Demonstrator, Patty Bennett. I have always admired her work and stalked her blog and was lucky enough to swap cards with her at Oakland regionals. When she posted her class schedule for the summer, I immediately signed up for one of her classes. I live about 90 miles from her house so my friend Tia an I made the drive to the Bay Area for the class and we were not sorry. Patty is a wonderful teacher and such a sweet lady. Her other students were members of her downline as well as her customers and they were a great bunch. The project that we made was a Double Pull Out Coaster Book and it was so cool. I used Ginger Blossom DSP and Tia used Summer Picnic DSP. We were all very jealous of Tia's book when she was done, because the cherries were just so darn cute! If you would like more info on the project or Patty's fantastic blog here is the link:

1 comment:

Stampvamp said...

These are fab too! I'm going to have to make one... you hijacked my weekend now! *wink*