7/29/08

Loving Bella Rose!

I am absolutely loving the new Stampin' Up! Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. I paired it up with the "Dreams du Jour" Stamp Set from the upcoming fall catalog and I love the way it turned out. As always, I had to add a butterfly image to the card....this is also part of the new "Dreams du Jour" set. I used my new handy-dandy scallop edge punch to make the funky little piece under the stamped image as well as the scallop between the "Pirouette Pink" and polka dotted pieces of paper. I am so excited over the new In-Colors as well. I used a blender pen and In-Color inks to color the stamped image as well as the white gel pen to highlight the "Baja Breeze" element. I am really happy with this design. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Stampvamp said...

Julie, this is positively gorgeous!! I LOVE it!