7/27/08

Saturday's Stamp Class



Here are a couple of cards from Saturday's Stamp-a-stack class. The card with the bird is a design that I CASE'd with a variation from this month's Stampin' Success because I knew it would be a quick and easy card (perfect for class). I switched out the polka dotted background for one with a flower image. The card with the heart is my own design. Both of these cards were stamped with the "Always" stamp set, one of my personal favorites. Like the Stampin' Success card, I chose the same color group of Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Kraft and Certainly Celery. To me this color group is very fresh and summery.

The light wasn't quite right in my dining room when I snapped these pics, so I am not sure if you can see the chocolate chip flower spots that are stamped on the brown strip of card #2. These were 2 cards that I did not use glitter on, which is very hard for me, cuz I think there should be bling on everything! Thanks for looking!

No comments: