7/17/08

Sneak Peek SCS Swap

Since I was not able to attend the SU! convention this year, I decided to join an online swap group at SCS. I will be swapping with 24 other demos in the US and Canada and I am so excited to be a part of this. I cannot post my entire card, as it has not been sent off to the hostess or other swappers yet, but here is a little sneak peek. This is currently my favorite Stampin' Up! stamp set and I was so glad to learn that it was NOT being retired. Anyone that knows me well knows that I have a thing about butterflies (and birds) so this stamp set was right up my alley. I had all of the elements of my card cut and stamped and ready to assemble a few weeks ago, but when I saw the new scallop edge punch, I knew that assembly would have to wait! This is a shot of the circle scallop portion of my card, but it looks even better now that I have added the other scallop as well. I will post another sneek peek shot soon and then the entire card, after they have made it into the hands of my fellow swappers. Thanks for looking!

No comments: