7/2/08

Some more Saturday Night Recipe Swaps



So here are a couple more recipe swaps. It's hard to read the recipes in these 2 pics, but here is what they are (and if you click on the pic you will get a closer look. The pink one on the left is Sandra's Strawberry Cake, which was so damn good (so good that I dreamt about it that night!). It is very moist and luscious and sweet and tasty and I could go on forever about this cake. I wish that I had taken a picture of it. It was pink and fluffy and I really need to stop thinking about this cake. Moving on, she stamped the recipe page with Birthday Whimsy (A Sale-a-bration set) and used Berry Bliss DS Paper for the background. Very lovely!

The green page to the right is a recipe for Pot Roast that sounds perfect for a family Sunday dinners! As a bonus I took a snapshot of Sandra holding Tia's adorable beagle, Bailey. Is he not the cutest thing? Look at that squishy little cutie pie face!

That's all for tonight. I must go place a SU! order for some sneak peak goodies from the upcoming Fall/Winter Catalog. Here's a hint......Shabby Chic, Baja Breeze and sock monkeys! What?!?! It will make sense soon enough. Can't wait to share with everyone soon!

No comments: