8/27/08

Hey there Sock Monkey!

Some days you just need a smile and today is one of those days for me, so I thought that I would put Sock Monkey on display and hopefuly he puts a smile on your face too! I used the filmstrip layout and colored in Sock monkey with blender pens and ink. All supplies Stampin' Up!: Sock Monkey and Wow Flowers Stamp Sets, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Pirouette Pink, Pacific Point Blue, Basic Black and Barely Banana (of course!) cardstock, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Choc Chip, Riding Hood Red, Barely Banana Ink, 1 1/4" 1 3/8 " Circle and Square Punches and Scallop Circle Punches, Spiral Punch, Scallop Edge Punch,Paper piercer, Fire Rhinestone Circle Brad. Wow, that was a lot of stuff to make that cute little card! I got tired just typing it all. Time to help Natalie with her homework and load the dishwasher. Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, I cased a card similar to this over at splitcoaststampers.com. You can see my version over @ my blog: hjoyshepherd.blogspot.com. I really like your version. The colors are very nice. I'll be posting a new sock monkey card @ my blog tomorrow too. I'm in love w/the monkey lol. There's so much you can do with this set.