8/23/08

Projects from Stamp Club/Catalog Party

Thanks to everyone that attended last Saturday's Stamp Club/Catalog Party! Here are the projects that we made. The first is a "box in a bag" made with the gorgeous new Bella Rose DSP. We also used the new scalloped edge punch to make the rick-rack looking trim at the base.
I had seen this project on various blogs but had not attemped it yet. Thankfully, my upline Kim taught it to her stamp club girls (of which I am one) at our Hostess Appreciation Night last Monday. Thanks, Kim, for always sharing such wonderful ideas!

The second project is this adorable butterfly card made with the brand new "Dreams du Jour" and "Heard from the Heart" Stamp Sets from the Fall/Winter Catalog as well as Bella Rose DSP and Pirouette Pink, Riding Hood Red, and Baja Breeze In-Color Cardstock. This design was CASE's\d from a wonderful cardmaker, Kris, at her blog Kween Bee Creations. http://kweenbee.typepad.com Please check it out for more wonderful ideas! Sorry I have been away so long, things have gotten a bit hectic at home with the kids starting school last monday and such. Had some PC problems as well. Last weekend was pretty busy with Stamp Club, back to school shopping and a wonderful visit from cousins, Adam & Val and their adorable little girl Kaylee. What a cutie pie! Check out the little lady right here:

http://davisfamilyshenanigans.blogspot.com/

Hopefully, I am now back to regular posting. I wanted to get this post in before I got busy for the weekend. I have to finish up some Baby Shower Projects for my sister-friend Sandra's baby shower next Sunday as well as some swaps for a demo meeting the day before. I will share more later. Have a super Saturday!

1 comment:

Kris said...

WOW! I am so honored to be CASE'd by you. Love how your card turned out... it's beautiful.