9/10/08

Dare to be FABULOUS!

So, Kiwi Kiss is one of my new favorite In Colors from SU! I paired it with Lovely Lilac (a color that I don't seem to use that often) and this is what I came up with. I just bought this SU! stamp set - Dare to be Fabulous - not long ago because of the wonderful projects that my upline Kim has made with it, so I thought I would ink it up and stamp something really quick. I used Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon because my new Kiwi Kiss ribbon hasn't arrived yet and it worked perfectly. I also added a bit of YoYo Yello and some Lilac colored Circle Rhinestone Brads. This card came together in just a few minutes and I think it is fabulous, don't you? Even without glitter. Can you believe I did not add glitter? I always add glitter. I think the brads are bling enough this time. Anyway, thanks for looking!

No comments: