9/21/08

Happy Birthday Amelia!

Here is the birthday card that I made for my dear friend, Amelia (or as my kids call her: Ti-ti, which is a take on the Portuguese word Tia which means Aunt). Her birthday was actually on September 9th but I did not get to see her until the following Saturday so I just wanted to give her a little shout out! I used the new "Easter Blooms" and "Best Yet" stamp from Stampin' Up and the new "Hawaii Papaya" Designer Series Paper. It matches wonderfully with our new In Colors: Kiwi Kiss and Totally Tangerine and with my old fave, Chocolate Chip. The floral piece in the background is actually stamped with "Eastern Blooms" to match the rest of the DSP. I also used the scalloped edge punch and the paper piercer and mat pack. I loved this card so much that I made 20 more for my demo meeting swaps at Bev's a few weeks ago. The best part of the card is inside: a SU! gift certificate because I know Amelia will enjoy shopping out of that gorgeous new catalog!

No comments: