9/29/08

September Stamp Club Projects

I'm a little late posting these since Stamp Club was a couple of weeks ago, but I figured better late than never. The above card was made using the "Upsy Daisy" Stamp Set that is currently 15% off (expires Sept. 30th). I used Shimmery White Paper, something that a lot of people don't know about and it really went over well. I sold quite a few packages of it. It is a great way to add some subtle bling to a project. This card also features the new "Urban Garden" Designer Series Paper which coordinates perfectly with this stamp set and Grey Taffeta Ribbon.
Card #2 was made with the new "Easter Blooms" Stamp Set as well as the flower and mini scallop from the "Birds & Blooms" Sizzlet Dies for our new Big Shot Die Cut machine. I also used my new favorite hostess set: Level 1 "Best Yet" which is a group of great phrases. You can get your set free by hosting a workshop or purchasing $150.00 worth of product online. Also used were the pearl from the Pretties Kit, Shimmery White Paper, and Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon. I thought this card was kind of funky, but everyone seemed to like it. What do you think? The first person to post a comment wins the card!
The final project was a 6" x 6" scrapbook page featuring the "Party Hearty" Stamp Set. I also used the new Riding Hood Red "Patterns" Designer Series Paper. In addition, I liked both of the new Riding Hood Red Ribbons, so I used them. The wider one is a striped grosgrain and the narrower one is a white edged taffeta. The flowered piece of DSP can be flipped over to the striped side if you want to make the page for a boy's birthday.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute cards. I love the new look on your blog!