9/9/08

Shop Online Today!

I HAD to share the news that Stampin' Up! has OFFICIALLY started ONLINE SHOPPING!!!! What does this mean? Well....if you would like to order Stampin' Up! products you can now order through my web site and it will be shipped directly to YOU !!!! All you have to do is set up your account and you can shop online !!! If you go to my Stampin' Up! web site at: http://stampsanctuary.stampinup.net and click on the SHOP NOW button at the top right hand corner you can get started. ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC !!! And...if you order through me online and your order is a minimum hostess order ($150) YOU'LL GET ALL THE HOSTESS BENEFITS TOO!!! You could gather orders from your friends and get even more benefits!!! Again....ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC !!!!! Say you're up late at night and looking through the Stampin' Up! Catalog and you realize that you need to order some product to make cards, scrapbooking pages, decor elements, big shot...anything and you need to get them sooner than later you can now order it all online and it will show up on YOUR DOORSTEP! So, take a look at the site and if you have any questions please feel free to email me and I'll be happy to help you out!!!

This new feature was added to make ordering more convenient for customers but you can still place your order directly with me if you prefer to do so, as I can assist you with questions and make suggestions as well as share my ideas with you and provide you with excellent customer service!

Please note: Stamp Club members must still place their order with me directly as it is considered part of a workshop.

No comments: