9/30/08

Teenie Weenie Scrapbooks!

So I decided to make some Teenie Weenie Scrapbooks a few weeks ago and this is what I came up with. The one above features a brand new Stampin' Up! stamp set called "Inspired by Nature" that I absolutely adore! I made these little books as a thank you to my friends/customers that came to Stamp Camp a few weeks ago. They are super easy to make, just some cardstock, Crop-o-dile (can't live without that thing!) and jumbo eyelets. Diane, I have one waiting for you too! See you at the next class!

This Teenie Weenie below gave me a chance to use the new "Birds & Blooms" Sizzlet die for my new Big Shot Die Cut Machine. The little bird (anyone that knows me, knows that I have a bird fetish!) is so cute and I used the SU! Brushed Silver Cardstock (one of my faves) to make it. I thought it looked very bridal, so I made a little wedding favor with it. Sorry the pic isn't better, If you click on the pic you can enlarge it and see the words better.I used "Define your LIfe" and stamped "always" with its definition in pink on the shimmery white paper and then stamped "a" with silver ink on the circle and mounted it on the scallop that also comes with the die. Don't you think this would make an awesome bridal shower or wedding favor? Now, if I only knew someone that was getting married! Drop me a comment and let me know what you think and I will make a Teenie Weenie Scrapbook for you!

Thanks for Looking!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Cute idea!

Tia J said...

They are so cute, I'm so glad I read your blog and saw this about the teeny weeny give away!