10/8/08

Always on my mind, forever in my heart!

Here is a card that I made at my friend Kim's 8 for 8 class a few weeks ago. It features SU! die cut blooms in a new color: Baja Breeze. The red and olive blooms debuted in the last catty but I am happy to say in this catty there is an added set with new colors! The blooms add whimsy to any project and are great because all you have to do is punch one out and mount it to your cardstock. We also used one of the phrase stamps from "Stem Sayings", one of my fave sentiment sets and the gorgeous, gorgeous new buttons from Button Bouquet, which features an assortment of styles of buttons in each new In Color. The "Sanded" BG stamp was used on the kraft cardstock and last, but not least, the scallop edge punch pulled the whole card together. This card literally took me 90 seconds to make and I think it is very cute and sweet!
If you click on the pic you can see the detail on the textured die cut blooms as well as the background stamp.

1 comment: