10/15/08

Tim Daly and fashion accessories...what the heck?


Sounds good to me...if the shoe fits buy it in every color. This adorable birthday card was made for me by my good friend Tia. Isn't it sweet? The stamp set is Stampin' Up, but sadly it has retired and darn it, I never got it. It is sooooo cute...don't you just love the cute little purse and shoes? She used Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Pink Taffeta Ribbon and the ever popular Scallop Circle punch to bring it all together. My friend Tia makes the cutest cards and I feel privileged to have received one! I think it was a nice way to celebrate my 40th birthday, don't you?
Gotta run, I just received a new book in the mail and I cannot wait to start it, since my show "Private Practice" is not on tonight. I guess I will have to wait another week for my Tim Daly fix, McDreamy has got nothing on him! I can't decide which is prettier, Tia's card, or Tim? Hmmmm. this I will have to sleep on! Goodnight!

No comments: