10/26/08

I've been MIA!


After a long week at work and prepping for my 17 yr old DD's b-day party, I actually have time to post and stamp today. Here is a card that I started at my friend (and upline) Kim's and finished at home. She was kind enough to let us use her Big Shot Pennants Die (which I don't have yet) so we could see how easy it is to make a criss-cross card with it. I just love it! So simple and the best part is you get a few scallops die cut with the pennants so you can add them to your card as embellishments. I added a Chocolate Chip one under the round tab punched piece on the pink insert and another punched from "Sweet Always" DSP. When I got home I added my stamped images - "Happy Birthday" flower image from "WOW Flowers" and "Live, Laugh and Love" from "It's Your Birthday". I topped the project off with a few little flowers punched with the Boho Flower Punch, a "Filigree Flower" brad and some Double Stitched Chocolate Chip Ribbon. Whatcha think?

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute card! I want the Pennant die know. :)