10/18/08

More cards from the Roof Garden!




Here are a couple more cards that we made last Saturday at my "Roof Garden" class. These 2 card ideas were cased with a twist from a super demo named Jen. She has her own blog and always has great class ideas. You can check her out here: http://jenstampin.blogspot.com/




Anyway, I took her wonderful design and added some half pearls from the Pretties Kit, just to give the cards a little extra bling and dimension. I also added the dots on the top card with our Signo White Gel Pen, which I believe is the best white gel pen on the market today.


I would love to repeat this class which included the "Roof Garden" Accents and Element Kit as well as 7 cards made from it. These cards are super easy to make and you get to take the rest of your kit home to make more or use them in your scrapbooks! The class fee was $25.00 so if you are interested leave me a comment and I will set up another class. I might even set up a class with the "Seasons to Share" Accents & Elements to make Christmas Cards instead. You can find those here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=112012 and I have included one page as the top picture.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Seasons to share class sounds fun. Any event to make cards is a good thing.