10/12/08

Stamp Club Projects



Here are the 2 projects that I taught my girls at yesterday's Stamp Tramp stamp club meeting. The one of the top was made with "Crazy for Cupcakes" one of the great b-day sets that are 20% off this month. I paired it with Sweet Always DSP and the Top Note die cut from the Big Shot. I added Choc Chip wide double stitched grosgrain ribbon as well as Choc Chip 1/4 in grosgrain. We colored the image in with SU! markers and a Sakura clear glitter pen (oh no! non SU contraband...shhhh don't tell!). We added Felt Fusion 1 and 2 flowers and an orange square rhinestone brad. What do you think? This is one of my favorite cards that I have ever created.
On our second project we used stuff from the Holiday Mini, like the Autumn Vine DSP, Alpine Felt Ribbon, the leaf stamp from "Season of Friendship" stamp set and the scallop die cut from the Big Shot. I also added the flower and filigree brads, which are brand new and adorable, as well as the Gratitude stamp from the "Define Your Life" stamp set. This card really screams fall and can be used for Thanksgiving or a thank you card. I had a third project, a Halloween Pillow box made from "Ghostly Greetings" DSP and the Scary Skulls Stampin' Around Wheel. It was due cut with the Big Shot and filled with these cool Halloween colored M&M's. I just loved it, and so did my Border Collie, Chloe. She ate it this morning and all that was left was the Kiwi Kiss ribbon and scallop. Oh well, maybe one of my girls with take a pic of theirs and email it to me.
Anyway, that is all for now. I did some stamping today and made 16 cards from my "I Wish" Simply Scrappin' Kit and I will share a few of those with you tomorrow. Today was a good day to stay in, it was our first cold day here in my part of California and I just could not get warm. I still have birthday invitations to make for my oldest daughter, Lindsey. She will be 17 in a few weeks. Where does the time go? I can still remember her 1st birthday.

No comments: