11/12/08

I am finally back! (With Stamp Club Projects)

Hello my friends (do I sound like Senator McCain)? I am finally feeling better and hope you are doing well. Try to stay away from the nasty cold virus bug thing that is being passed around.
I finally worked up the energy and took some pics of last Saturday's Stamp Tramp Projects. The 2 Christmas cards were done in no time, but the 4 little tags took a while longer. Must have been all of the punches that were used! These little tags were the idea of a fellow demonstrator (except for the star tag, that was my design). They are a great way to use your punches and scraps and if you are making them on your own, they take no time at all. My fave is the little penguin. We used too many punches to list, but if you would like instructions, just email me. If you are a customer of mine and don't have all of the necessary punches, but would like to make the tags, just let me know. I am thinking of have a class to make them for just $5.00. No set date or anything, just whenever we can get together!



We used the "Winter Post" Stamp Set,"Ski Slope DSP" and the new small "Felt Flurries" Snowflakes (all available in the Holiday Mini Catalog) to make the card above. We also used the Designer Label and Large Circle Punches as well.
To make the card below, we used "Felt Flurries" again, as well as "Season of Friendship" Stamp Set, Curly Label Punch and Stamp Set, Baja Breeze CS and Ribbon, Chunky Glitter, Dazzling Diamonds, Not Quite Navy CS and Urban Garden DSP. I think it makes a gorgeous winter wonderland card, don't you? The "Season of Friendship" Stamp set is so versatile, you can use it for so many seasons and holidays. If you would like to know how to get these products or make these projects just email me at: lexyjulz1@aol.com. I would be happy to share how!
The Stamp Tramps were very happy with their projects and we even had a few guests attend! Thanks to Kindra and a very special guest, Patrice, a visitor from Canada! Yes, she came all the way to attend a Stamp Club meeting. Not really, she is Tia's mom and I have to say she is quite the talented little stamper for a beginner!


That's all for now. I have to get my projects ready and pack for our Stamper's Retreat this weekend! A bunch of us are heading up to a cabin in Arnold for a weekend of nothin' but stampin' and hangin' out with the girls. I will post more on that when I get back on Sunday! Enjoy the rest of your week!



2 comments:

Tia J said...

I love, love, love the tags - so cute!

Anita said...

Beautiful projects! Enjoy your weekend with your friends.