11/19/08

So very busy!

Hello blog readers! Sorry I have been lagging in the posting department. I am taking part in a stamp camp this weekend with 3 other demos and I am using all my spare time to prep my projects for that event. I have so much to share! Last weekend I went on a stampin' retreat up in the mountains with a super awesome group of demos and had such a fabulous time. I will share the cards I made, my shoebox projects as well as the cool gifts that I received from my very talented upline ladies! I haven't had any good outdoor light to snap photos yet, but I will share after stamp camp! Enjoy the rest of the week and to all of you stamp camper customers of mine: see you on Saturday!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Looking forward to seeing what fun projects you have for us to do on Sat.