12/5/08

Ruby Johnson does it again!


This gorgeous card was made by my best friend Ruby J and it was the winner of the card contest at Stamp Camp a few weeks ago! Congrats Ruby. I think this makes her a 3 or 4 time winner of the Stamp Camp card contest. She used one of my all time fave stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree. I gotta say, this stamp set has been around a while and each year someone comes up with a new way to use it. She stamped the tree off of the edge of the top note and then sponged the edged for a vintage look and then glittered up every other tree. It is even more stunning in person. I used this set to make a vintage shabby chic Christmas card and I will post that picture tomorrow after I get back from a girls day out: christmas shopping, movie watching and dinner with the chicas! We are going to see "Four Christmases" which looks really funny, so I will let you know tomorrow how it was!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Enjoy your day. I agree the card is amazing.