12/2/08

Special gifts from special friends





A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited to a Stampin' Up! Demo's retreat up in Arnold. Our little soiree was hosted by 2 of our uplines, Beverlee and Karen. I have to say, these ladies are the sweetest, most supportive leaders. We stayed in a beautiful cabin in the mountains, all of the leaves were red and yellow and the drive was just gorgeous. The best part, however, was the time that I got to spend with such a wonderful group of stamping superstars! My sideline Kathy drove us (our awesome upline Kim and I) up on Saturday morning and we spent the entire day and night just stamping and eating, eating and stamping! The experience was unforgettable! Our group is made up of such wonderful, positive, creative, supportive women and we had such a fun time sharing project ideas, supplies, cooking meals, laughing and playing games. I am so proud of our group, we even stamped over 20 cards to donate to the Ronald McDonald House! I gotta say, we rock! The 2 adorable items that you see above were given to us by our hostesses, Beverlee and Karen. Bev made these cute little candy bottles for us and when we woke up on Sunday morning we found these beautiful notebooks, monogrammed no less, waiting for us on our tables. Karen had stayed up most of the night making these as a suprise for us! This is why I am part of the Stampin' Up! sisterhood, there is no experience like it!
I just want to give a shout out to all of the ladies that I spent time with - Bev, Karen, Kim, Kathy, Linda, Angie, Patricia, Pam, Debbie and my newest stamping friend, Carissa! I will share more pics tomorrow as well as a couple of awesome projects that were made at retreat. See ya then!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Wow! What beautiful little gifts! How awesome to make so many cards for Ronald McDonald House.