12/1/08

Stamp Camp Projects

On Saturday, November 22, I was fortunate enough to participate (as a demo) in a Stamp Camp hosted by my friend (and upline) Kim. We had 23 ladies come to her house to enjoy a day of stamping as well as shopping our garage sale of retired stamps and accessories. The ladies loved our cards and got some great garage sale bargains, which means we made a little cash to use for Christmas presents (or pre- order items from the upcoming Spring/Summer Catalog)! I am always sad to say goodbye to my retired sets,
but I know they found good homes.
These 2 cards were the ones that I taught to the ladies and they really seemed to like them a lot.
The card above features our Holiday Treasures DSP as well as the Big Shot Top Note Die, Curly Label Punch Bundle and Riding Hood Red Cardstock. It showcases just one more way to use your Top Note. What a versatile product!
The card below features my favorite holiday set this year: Winter Post! I absolutely love the vintage look of this set and I hope SU! comes out with more vintage looking items as our customers really seemed to like this set! I used a strip of Ski Slope DSP (featured in the Holiday mini catalog, along with this stamp set and the Big Shot Top Note Die). We watercolored the skating couple using ink and blender pens and then added a litte bling (Dazzling Diamonds)!
Please excuse the blurry pics, my camera is a bit fussy these days. Hope you enjoy the projects and I will have a few more things to share tomorrow!



1 comment:

Anita said...

Katie made a card like the top one. I hope to get it posted by the weekend.