12/23/08

Stamp Club Recipe Swaps

Here are the recipe swaps that we made and traded at our last Stamp Tramp Meeting! Our them was "Favorite Holiday Recipes: Appetizers or Desserts" The first on is mine. This is actually my Aunt Darlene's recipe that she makes every Christmas Eve, but I love it so much that I usually make it on New Year's Eve and for birthday parties. It is a Hot Cheese Dip made from Velveeta and it is sooooooo gooooood!
I used Holiday Treasures DSP, and our Candy Striped Riding Hood Red Grosgrain Ribbon as well as the small Felt Flurries. This recipe card is simple but sweet.
The recipe above was from Amelia and it is for Cranberry Cream Delight which was a very tasty and refreshing dessert. You could actually swap out the cranberry Jello for a different flavor and make this a summertime recipe as well. It was very good! Notice the pointsettia is from the SU! stamp set "Doodle This"!

This recipe is Ruby's and was for New York Style Cheesecake...yummy! Check out the Top Note that was made using the Sizzix Big Shot. This unique shape really adds pizazz to the card.



Ok, I think the recipe above, Sandra's Chocolate Almond Coconut Balls was the hit of the party! These things were so darn good, we just couldn't stop eating them. Sandra left me some and I had to hide them in my fridge so my family would not gobble them up. Sandra always makes a Paula Deen recipe and they always turn out so good! You can't go wrong with Paula Deen, y'all!
I have one more recipe card to share, but I have to wait. Tia made her adorable card with a brand new Stampin' Up Spring/Summer Catalog Stamp set and I cannot show it yet! It is so bee-u-tiful, you will be buzzing with excitement! Do you get my hints?
I will probably not post any more until after Christmas so I want to wish everyone a fabulous holiday and I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true! A special hello to my Stamp Tramps: Merry Christmas, girls!



1 comment:

Anita said...

I have seen the new bee set if that is what you are hinting at. I can't remember which site it was one. The recipe cards are so cute.