1/17/09

Another Love You Much Bundle Card

So here is another card using the "Love You Much Bundle" (aka LYM). Color combo is Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Very Vanilla and a dash of Chocolate Chip (taffeta ribbon). I ran the Kraft CS thru my Big Shot using an embossing plate to get the polka dot effect. (Only 2 more days and this item is available from SU!) I added a polka dotted piece of DSP from the LYM Bundle and then stamped the large heart (also from LYM). The scallop and hearts were also stamped and punched from same bundle. I added some chunky glitter to the Regal Rose CS mat behind the heart and topped everything off with a Filigree Flower Brad. You can also see that i highlighted the little dots on the scallop with my trusty white gel pen. Every girl must have one! So in the LYM Bundle you get lots of materials to create lots of design elements for your cards, so it is totally worth the purchase and you can get it until January 31 at a super discount of $10.00 off. Just click the pick on the upper left of this page for more details. Gotta go, my baby turns 10 this weekend and today is her pizza/movie party!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I am looking forward to all the new goodies. How is your back? Enjoy your daughter's birthday.