1/3/09



Hi everyone! No new projects to post just yet. I pulled 2 from my archives to share with you because I think they would make good Valentine's Day cards. They are both created with the "Always" stamp set, one of my all time faves! Both feature Kraft, Choc Chip, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink SU cardstock as well as paper piercing. My plan for this weekend is to stamp projects with some brand new SU product and get them posted by Sunday night. Thanks for your patience, it has been a little crazy...my lower back went out on me and I haven't been able to sit in my stamping chair for a while. It feels better today, so I am going to try to get caught up on projects.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Sorry to hear that you hurt your back. Looking forward to your new projects. Beautiful cards!