1/29/09

Join the Stampin' Sisterhood!


Beginning Sunday, February 1st, you can be a part of the Stampin' Sisterhoood! Join my SU! demo team and receive $30.00 off of your starter kit and a free stamp set of your choice!
When you join my team you will have exclusive access to the SU! Demo Site, receive a FREE monthly SU! Demo magazine that is full of fabulous project ideas, tips and techiniques, and get to attend exclusive SU! events such as Regionals and the annual Convention! {See pic below} In addition to your discounts, demo only specials and the potential to get all your SU! goodies without spending money, you can be a part of a very special local group of demonstrators. {Pay attention, because to me, this is the part that I cherish the most!} You get to attend quarterly events that will leave you speechless and excited! You get to gather with other gals like you and me and make projects, swap cards, share ideas and have a great girl's day out! Most importantly, you get to spend quality time with positive, inspiring women of all ages with amazing creative abilities. Doesn't matter of you want to be a hobby demo or grow your business, your life will be enriched when you LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE! Be a part of the STAMPIN' SISTERHOOD! Contact me today to find out how.


Imagine standing in line with all of these great stampers and you get to swap cards with just about every single one of them! How awesome is that? You might find yourself standing next to someone like Patty Bennett (http://pattystamps.typepad.com/) who admires the card that you have just given her. That happened to me at my first regional conference and I was totally floored!
If you want to see some Stampin' Talent, just click on the link to the right called "Stampin' all day with Bev". Beverlee is a local demonstrator that just happens to be a mentor to my upline Kim (another stamping star!) and myself. You have to see what she created today! I am telling you, this lady is a stampin' genius and she is as sweet and loving as she is talented. Thanks so much for your support, Bev! Please check out her blog and if you like what you see, leave her a comment!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Thanks for the link!