1/6/09

Love You Much!

Here is a card that I made with new SU! supplies last weekend. Can you believe it? I actually sat down and designed and stamped a bunch of cards! That usually does not happen due to the other craziness going on in my house, but here it is. I will share a new card each day this week and most will be either Valentine or Birthday themed. This first one features the Love you Much stamp from the bundle of the same name. If you scroll down a post or two you will find more info on the bundle and the fab price that you can get it at for a limited time. Anyway, I also used our new "Rasberry Tart" Designer Series Paper. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper!!!!
I used to be a Soft Subtle kind of girl but I am totally breaking out of my color zone and I have been using more and more of the brighter colors. This paper has Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Real Red, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink elements and it looks super on this cardstock (Real Red). I stamped the CS with the "Boho Blooms" Background stamp in Real Red. The leaves on the scallop flower are 2 hearts from the punch that comes in the "Love you much" bundle and so is the Kiwi Kiss tiny heart that I stuck in the letter O. I added a few little dots with my handy-dandy Signo White Gel Pen (a must-have item) and sprinkled a little glitter on the little flowers stamped with "Pocket Silhouettes" in Regal Rose. I think it came together nicely, don't you?
Gotta go now, I have a sick hubby and daughter. I will post another card tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute card! I like how you used the hearts as flowers.