1/14/09

Some More Raspberry Tart!

Hello all! I am back after a short hiatus due to some more back pain drama. There are so many things that I want and need to do but my old-lady back won't let me. I feel a bit better today (Thanks to Dr. R. and some awesome muscle relaxer pills!)
This is a Thank You card that I made a few weeks ago using the new Raspberry Tart DSP, Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set, Scalloped Square and 1 1/4" Circle Punches. The base is Rose Red CS layered with Whisper White. Ribbon is Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain and I added a little Kiwi Kiss Flower Bouquet Button with a rhinestone brad in the center for a splash of contrast.
Oh yeah, got my demo copy of the new catalog and, OMG, it is so awesome! I cannot wait to share all of the new goodies with y'all! Tons of gorgeous new stamp sets, I was really pleased. It will be really hard to pick what to order. The accessories are irresistable, but the big news is all of the new Sizzix Dies for the Big Shot. We will now carry the die for the big butterfly that was featured on the cover of the Fall/Winter catty! That will be my first purchase, well, that and some new stamps, new DSP, new brads, buttons, chipboard......you crazy stampers know what it is like!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Sorry to hear that your back is still bothering you. Cute card! I can't wait to see all the new dies for the Big Shot. The butterfly is high on my list.