2/23/09

Cards to share!

Hi stampers! Hope your Monday was good, mine was. I was pleasantly surprised to find 6 people take me up on my "follower" offer. 6 of my readers added themselves to the group of 4 blog followers that already had so now I have 10! Yeah! Thanks, girls! I will get your cards in the mail soon! You might receive on of the cards featured today. Let me know if you like them and I will send one to you.

So this color combo is my new fave: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. I love the way that Kiwi Kiss just bursts from this layout. I used my new fave DSP, Raspberry Tart and this beautiful new stamp set called "Simple Friendship". The butterfly is what attracted me. I love the script inside of it. It is probably hard for your to see, as I cover it in Dazzling Diamonds, but the cursive writing the the butterfly reads: loyal, caring, kind, true, compassionate, honest, sincer,patient and sweet. That is a lot of words on that cute little butterfly but they are there~ I used the small solid flower from the set to stamp the edges of the butterfly piece and the center of the True Friend oval. You also might notice the Eyelet Border punch as well. Nifty little item, this thing is. I just sold quite a few at stamp camp and last weekend's workshop.

The second card features the Top Note Die and Beautiful Butterflies Dies, both of which are exclusive to Stampin' Up! I love the butterfly die, it is my favorite so far. I love how you can layer them for a 3D effect. I ran my card base, the Rose Red piece, thru my Big Shot, usng the damask looking texturz plate and then I stamped my background on choc chip using the swirl and flowers from the same stamp set as the first card. I added a little Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, which really pops and a designer lable holder and brads from our Stylized Silver Hardware Kit. I love this 2nd card so much I am going to make a wall hanging using the same design. I made these cards yesterday as part of a display for my downline Ruby's open house in a few weeks.

Oh, by the way blog readers, if you are a customer of mine or even someone that I haven't even met yet, but are in my area, you can still book a workshop for March to take advantage of Sale-a-bration. I was the hostess at our stamp club meeting and my workshop totaled $510.00 which gave me 3 free Sale-a-bration stamp sets (one for hostessing a workshop of $300.00 or more and 2 for ordering $100.00 in product) IN ADDITION to my Level 1 and Level 3 hostess sets and my $60.00 hostess shopping spree. So now is a great time to earn extra stamps and accessories and who doesn't want to do that? Just contact me to book your date! You can even have it at my house, so no prep work for you!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

OMG, I love these cards. The first one is really great. Love your ideas....keep them coming.

Anita said...

I love both cards! I couldn't pick a favorite. On parties, is there a way to do an online party?