2/24/09

How about a little cheep talk?


I just love the new stamp set "Cheep Talk". It is perfect for spring and even has matching chipboard to boot! For this card I paired it with the striped pattern from the "Tea Party" Designer Series Paper. I added one of our new assorted color flower brads and some mellow moss taffeta ribbon. This is my fave ribbon because it is super easy to work with. The color combo for this project is Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss, So Saffron and Whisper White. I also used the eyelet border punch to add a little lacy detail. Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, the battery for my new camera was dead and I was to impatient to wait for the charge, so I used my old camera. I swear, it is always something with that camera. Hope you like the card, more to share tomorrow! P.S. ~ I still haven't found the rest of my stamp camp projects, but as soon as I do I will share.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Another set to add to my long wish list.

Lorraine toll said...

I love this card it's so cute. I think Cheap Talk has to be one of my favorites right now. Love the color choice I sometimes get stuck on certain colors. TFS!