2/5/09

My very talented friend....


So this Saturday is Stamp Camp and in addition to all of the wonderful projects, door prizes and fun stuff that is scheduled, we are setting up a mini stamping station so that our guests can stamp a card for the local Ronald McDonald house. We will then collect all of the cards and donate them to the organization. We also contacted our guests and told them that it would be even better if they made a card at home and brought it in to put in the donation basket, that way they would not have to feel rushed. Well, my stamping buddy, Tia, went home last night and made this gorgeous card to donate to our cause. She used our new Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and then watercolored the images with ink and her Aquapainter. She used the spritzing tool to add a little background and then finished it off with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. This picture does not do the card justice. It was laying on my desk at work today and everyone that walked by fell in love with this card. If you are at Stamp Camp this weekend, ask me to show you the card. It is simply stunning. Well done, Tia!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! The card is amazing!

Julie Ramos said...

I know, it is amazing. I almost don't want to give it away, but the Ronald McDonald house is a wonderful cause..but hey, I took a pic so we can recreate it!

Anonymous said...

Julie, I'm so happy for you. Good things happen to good people. Congratulations on your new recruit! Tia's card is amazing, she had a great teacher.

Beverlee