2/8/09

Stamp Camp Door Prizes!

So yesterday was our Sale-a-bration stamp camp and it was a huge success! I took tons of pictures this time so you can get a glimps of what stamp camp is all about. Our stamp camps are really big and we have usually have 9 or 10 participating demos for a total of 10 projects. We had a huge turnout this time around as we had a lot of first time campers, and they all said that they would be back.

The picture above is what was waiting for our stamp campers when they arrived to camp yesterday. I found these super cute pencils at Office Max and knew that they would be perfect for our pencil topper favors. Each demo designed their own topper and then our lovely greeters presented one to each camper upon arrival. 2 of our greeters were first time stamp camp demos, Niki and Lorraine and they did an excellent job! I am sure they were as just nervous as I was for my first stamp camp, but you could not tell. They did an excellent job and their projects and display boards were top of the line. I will share pics in a later post. Great job girls!

Well, here is a little somethin', somethin! We had a lot of that at Stamp Camp yesterday. Here are the many door prizes that we made and handed out to our campers yesterday. I think all of our demos did a super job with their door prizes, but I have to give an honerable mention to Patty, who made the prize below. She put her own personal touch on a project that was featured in the monthly SU! magines, "Stampin' Succes". These necklaces made with Stylized Vanilla Hardware and Crystal Effects were simply beautiful! 9 lucky winners got to take these little pieces of heaven home. Patty says that they are very simple to make, but they look like a million bucks.




The little packets of card candy below were my contribution to the door prize drawing. You are probably thinking: "Why is there a Pumpkin Pie colored tag on there, it doesn't match?" Well, the tags on each group of door prized correspond with the ones randomly distributed to our campers. Each demo is assigned a color for camp and Pumpkin Pie was mine. I suppose I could have made prizes using that color, but I felt springy, so I used soft subles instead. My little packages were filled with assorted card candy made with new stamps and big shot dies. I put in a few top notes, butterflies, a little this and that. I made 3 dimensional flowers using the scallop and 1" circle punches. I also added ribbon and some Hodgepodge Hardware. The recipients seemed really pleased with them, which made me happy.


Door prizes all lined up, ready to give to their winners!



More stamp camp pics tomorrow. I now have to deliver orders, make some cards for a swap I am in and place my stamp camp orders. A stampers work is never done (but always fun!). Enjoy your Sunday!





1 comment:

Anita said...

Wow! All the goodies are awesome!