2/10/09

I found myself some BLOG LOVE today!!!!!

So today I log onto Splitcoaststampers and go to the SU! demo only side and find this great post from other demos about their fave blogs. So I check it out because I love stamping blogs and I figure I will find a few more to stalk (I mean look at....). Anywhoo, lo and behold, this lovely girl from the Bay Area, KellyNicole, listed me as one of her favorite blogs! I was so excited to see that and so grateful. So she had a link to her blog and I took a peak and it is very cool! She has stamping stuff, photography stuff and baking stuff. So if you want to check Kelly out here is the link: http://www.thesunsethouse.com/about/. Let me know what you think and even better, let her know if you like it. Leave her and comment and tell her I sent ya! I have more stamp camp pics to share with you tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anita said...

How cool! Looking forward to seeing more photos of stamp camp.

Beverlee said...

Julie, I have her in my favorites too, she is awesome and she listed you as a favorite of hers because you are awesome. Congrats!

Beverlee