3/27/09

Another Bright Card!



Hello Stampers!

Well, here is another color combo that is outside my comfort zone. I wanted to use these 2 patterns that you see on the butterlies, they are from Pink Flamingo DSP, so I had to reach for Real Red and Tempting Turquoise again with a splash of Basic Black. The stamp set is a new one out of the upcoming Occasions Mini (begins April 1st). It is called Very Versatile and I like it because it has quite a few different sentiments in it as well as this pretty floral image. The turqoise piece in the back was ran through the Big Shot using the floral printed Texturz Plate and then I scallope laced the edge. I used the same floral image to stamp a pattern on the red piece, it is hard to see in this pic. The ribbon is our new Whisper White Satin Ribbon that I dyed with my Real Red Ink Pad. I love doing this because the Satin Ribbon is so easy to handle and make bows with (for those of you that are bow challenged, like myself) and I can now have it in any color that I like. I will totally be getting extra rolls to have on hand just for this purpose. As a final touch, I markered the edge of the Top Note with my Basic Black Marker and then added glitter. What do you think? I have more cards to share, but I must go get my shoebox project ready for tonight's PMS Night at my upline Kim's, I can't wait! By the way, PMS = Pizza, Music, Stamping!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combination. Enjyoy yourself!